Follow

  • Princess Agents Episode 62 English Translated 楚乔传 先行版

    Princess Agents Episode 62 English Translated 楚乔传 先行版


    2:00
    Princess Chun Er plays with one of her step-brother who lost his mother. A eunuch request for the boy's presence to have a meal with the king, and Princess Chun Er have the prince wash his hands first. She tells him not to eat whatever food other people gives him. The King of Da Wei wants to appoint Lan Shu Yi to take care of Yuan Yang (the prince with no mother). Lan Shu Yi is very happy to accept the responsibility.

    7:10
    The little boy listened to his sister and did not accept the food from Lan Shu Yi. He even knocks it out of her hands. Lan Shu Yi, upset, dismiss herself and the king ponders who can he ask to take care of his son.

    8:37
    < The prince updates Yuwen Yue on what is going on in Da Wei. Yuan Yang is on his way in becoming the successor of Da Wei, and Princess Chun Er purposely got close to Yuan Yang and is trying to take control of the affairs. She sees the Xiang Wang Dian Xia as a threat. Currently the prince Yuan Che cannot absolutely guarantee the safety of Yuwen Yue.

    9:46
    Yuwen Yue tells the prince it might be better to stay away from the cruelties of politics and come to Yanbei for the battle. Yuan Che (Xian Wang Dian Xia) leaves to battle.

    10:56
    Princess Chun Er has everyone away and talks to her father alone. She ask whether he used her wedding as a cover to kill Yanxun. The king ask her why does she loves him and cannot forget him. The Princess says it's her father that forced Yanxun to become a traitor, and that he is the one that deserves death. She ask if he ever consider his role as a father when he used her and destroyed her lovely fate. She calls out her father on all is wrong decisions (which I completely agree except the part where he killed her mother.) She poisons the medicine and makes her father drink it. Yuan Che arrives in time and stops her.

    25:01
    Wei Shu Ye finds out that the princess is imprisoned. Yuan Che updates Yuwen Yue what happened and the princess is locked up in a temple. Yuan Che assumes more power in the country. Meng Feng accompanies Yuan Song. (I think they will fall in love)

    Thoughts

    The drama is coming to an end, and based on all the events this far, the drama is mediocre/slightly above average.

    The dramas is very popular because I think Zhao Li Ying's performance is solid (definitely way better than Angelababy - I couldn't even sit through 10 episodes of General and I). I liked her the best in Rookie Agent Rouge. However, I do feel that her effort in performance for this show is not as good as her prior work. She seems to be over exhausted.

    I am personally not fond of the acting performance by a lot of the main characters. The acting performances that I came to like are Xiu Li army commander (I keep forgetting his name. Someone remind me), Chu Qiao, Princess Chun Er (She has her ups and downs but has potential and it seems she put effort into the drama), Yuwen Yue's grandfather, Zuo Bao Chuang (the old man with the guinea pigs), Zhong Yu, and ah Jing. I think I left one or two people out as I can't remember at the moment.



  • 12 comments:

    1. I also watching PA because of ZYL. I agree with you that I did not finish watching General and I due to Angela Baby acting. She may be good looking but not good at acting. If I have to compare this drama with NIF and 10 miles of the peach trees I think this PA is lower. If CQ cannot gain her memory back in this stage, I am really disappointed.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. hahah, just thinking about General and I, just make me cringe. They spent the first 20 minute on a one second battle and her playing a Chinese piano with very bad acting skills. That was actually the worst 20 minute introduction I ever suffered. The way she fell off the cliff and her expression as she is saved by the enemy.... speechless and hilarious. Sigh.. I can go on and on.

        Definitely Nirvana in Fire would be top, followed by 10 miles of peach trees. I'd put Princess Agents in the same category as Princess Wei Young.

        hahah yes.. what happened to her gaining her memory? like, did they forgot all about it? I usually expect the mystery of episode 1 to be solved by episode 30.

        Delete
      2. They already introduced the assassin guy with jade ring so can expect Chu Qiao to avenge her dead mother Luo He and probably gain back her memory and take over the Underworld spy group to abolish slavery and be anti-war. The Wei government was also responsible for the dead of Luo He and they even used the dead Luo He to set a trap for Chu Qiao in ep 17. Ep 17 revealed that Luo He wanted to abolish slavery and was anti-war so her organization became the main enemy of the Wei government.

        Delete
      3. The acting of angelababy is maybe passable which is probably why she has not yet been banned from the acting profession. Hard to find good actors and actresses in tv dramas since the main criteria for popularity is appearance and plastic surgery.

        Delete
      4. I feel that they were only able to drop some hints, but I am looking for a thorough explanation. For example, what is Luo He's background? Who is Chu Qiao's father? (I guess his last name must be Chu.) Why did she die? What was the purpose of killing her? What is Dong Feng Ji relationship with her? How did the daughter end up in the carriage? Where was she going? Why is she going there? Where is her protector? Where is her people? What type of people were she in charge of?

        lol.. idk lol.. about Angelababy being passable. hahaahahhah sorry... but i really tried to watch her act. I really did! =/

        Delete
    2. I've been thinking same thing. It's really gone down hill and I don't seem to be emotionally attached to main male lead, YY. It's getting super complicated and I donnt even stalk the episodes like I use to. 10 mile was sooo much better....and angela baby....I also tried watching that...2 episodes and I just couldn't....

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I am already quite used to bad acting and the ubiquitous plastic surgery look in china dramas (such as from popular actress Zheng Shuang) so I am able to watch more episodes of General And I. Angelababy probably needs to hire more acting coaches.

        Delete
    3. There was also some overacting from the actress playing Princess Chun Er and I am also easily distracted by her protruding chin.

      ReplyDelete
    4. I beg to differ....

      I feel that all the major characters were well acted by the respective actors. Of special mention, just of this drama only,

      my best actress award goes to Li Qin (princess yuan chun). she was able to flesh out her role thru a wide gamut of emotions.

      my best actor award to Shawn Dou Xiao, same reason as Li Qin. From Mr Sunshine never say die to present where he has become so serious, so weighted down and nary a smile since the day at the execution grounds. his facial espression and dead fish eyes say it all.

      A close second is Lin Gen Xin (Yuwen Wen Yue). his role is in contrast to shawn. Lin play the strong and silent type, a one-woman man, very believable. The thing abt LQX I have not seen him b4. At first I did not think he is good looking and that carries a minus for me where main male lead is concerned. But he as Yuwen yue grows on me. He is still not handsome by my standard but has become attractive, especially when the film keeps shooting n lingering on his profile. He can have this effect on me, mind you must emphasize is due to his acting not so much his looks, I have to award him a close behind shawn dou.

      Zhao li ying...ahh..what can I say? If she so much as look steadily and quietly at you with her soulful and luminous large orbs, how can any man not be won over? Those pair of "stars" say it best when they say nothing at all!

      Storyline also good. I don't expect a 68-episode drama to be filled with every minute of excitement, revelation and attention grabbing scenes. every now and then a lull (for viewers to catch breath, digest what is going on,etc) can be a welcome respite.

      Am still riveted to this drama...


      ---------------------------------------------------------
      ps. later I checked LGX on google and discovered oh yes I have seen him act before but totally forgot about him.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. lots of interesting responses. I'll keep the points illustrated and continue to observe them for the remaining episodes and see where my thoughts go. =D

        Delete
      2. It was the same feeling when I saw Mark Zhao in 10 miles. Ep 1. I was disappointed that he was the male lead and wanted to give up watching. Also the first ep kinda similar to Journey of Flower but I m glad I did not give up. Mark Zhao as Ye hua totally swept me off my feet (LGX as YY has grown on me but has yet to sweep me off my feet, haha. Ye Hua with that dark long silky smooth hair just cant take my eyes off him. On top of that he also strong silent type, one-woman man n he could see thru all the tricks of those other women. He really has eyes for no one else but Qian Qian. Men like YY and Yehua have not been born yet. They live in our fantasy world....hohohoho...

        Delete
      3. lol it was my first time seeing Mark Zhao perform. haha i liked him in 10 miles. ahahhaha i didn't want to say this but he looked like a good kisser and a sweetheart!

        I remember where I saw Lin Geng Xin before. He was in that show like Zhao Yun, god of war, and the girl in it was Yoona from SNSD. OMG.... that show was so bad!

        Delete