Follow

  • Princess Agents Episode 52 English Translated 楚乔传 先行版

    Princess Agents Episode 52 English Translated 楚乔传 先行版


    2:25
    Prince Xiao Ce tells Yuwen Yu that he has Chu Qiao, and Yuwen Yue comes. The prince finds out about Chu Qiao is currently poisoned, and he tells Yuwen Yue that it's Wang Sheng Group's doing. They set forth to find a cure for her.

    6:25
    They find a man nicknamed Yu Liang and finds out if you passed the Niepan (nirvana) Examination, you can join Wang Sheng Group as an assassin. They can live anywhere they like. The only command they must obey is from Ying Zhu (group leader). His command is called Zui Wen Ling (Chase Spirit Order). Other missions are optional. Very little people has ever met the leader. Yu Liang assassin lost all his relatives in a fire that is suspected to be Wang Sheng Group's doing.

    9:12
    Princess Xiao Yu kept a girl captive, Xia Chong, for a long time to look for Luo He's daughter. Here, we learn that Luo He is the diezhi leader of the jiang hu. Xia Chong is not afraid of Luo He's people but is afraid of Wang Sheng Group.

    (Jiang Hu are usually like people who are wild, groups like gangs, non-government affiliates. Please look up the actual definition of gangs. It just means a group of people who forms together to do something. Jiang Hu people govern with their own rules neglecting government rules. Within Jiang Hu, there are good and bad groups. This is usually the case. However, in this drama, it seems that Jiang Hu is just 1 group with 1 leader.) Luo He is an important target / eye sore of diezhe tianyan (Yuwen's group). Xia Chong is also currently being searched by Wang Sheng Group. (I guess everyone is searching for Chu Qiao)

    11:56
    Yueqi identifies Wang Sheng Group's point of contact and captures him. Yuwen Yue offers to Yu Liang to help him become independent of Wang Sheng group, find his lost relatives, and will let him live with this lover. He can accept the terms or die. Yu Liang has time to think about it

    14:29
    Princess Xiao Yu kills Wang Sheng assassins who were there to bring Xia Chong to the leader. Xia Chong is part of Wang Sheng Group, and is surprised that they know where she is. She doesn't want to go back. Princess wants to know who is Luo He's daugther. Xiao Chong tells the princess that there's an mission record in Wang Sheng Group that has her answers. Back then, Wang Sheng group sent half their group to kill Luo He. After Luo He was arrested, during the last moment, she abandoned the mission. Luo He sees Xia Chong shares resemblance to her daughter and taught her the internal powers (Neigong) of ice.

    (There are 2 parts to martial arts: the physical motion and the strength within aka internal power. The internal power is what allow people to do amazing things such as cut a leaf with air, leap & jump like you are flying, send an attack with eyes. lol if you get what I mean. The internal power is usually portrayed with wind especially in dramas in the past. Now it's depicted with wonderful graphics and colors of aurora surrounding the person.)

    16:52
    (continuation from where I left off) Luo He taught martial arts to Xia Chong so she can protect Chu Qiao by pretending to be her and help Chu Qiao escape. Xia Chong betrayed Wang Sheng Group and went to Luo He's side. She tells the princess to go find the secret records to find what she wants to know

    19:34
    Yuwen Yue thinks the guy he sees is the leader. Princess pretends to be one of Wang Sheng Group applicants and gets in. The Weng Sheng Group leader comes in and kills an assassin and see he is from Da Liang Secret Sector. Yuwen Yue breaks in not too long later. Leader announces to kill the spies who is in their examination. Once killed, they are allowed to join. Everyone starts to identify and kill who is not right.

    Thoughts

    I see lots of people still have a hard time getting English translations/summaries. I did this for the English drama watchers so people would stop fighting. If you find my translations helpful, please feel free to share as a thank you for my effort.

    On another note, ever since I started doing this, I just recently went back and play some of the English subtitles (for the first time) for different videos in different shows, and I am pleasantly surprised at what you guys have been reading. There's a lot of lost text. If you ever see something and you are dying to know word for word what they are saying, feel free to tell me, and I will break it down in extreme details.

    Line By Line as it appeared on the drama

    1:47 (YY = Yuwen Yue, XC = Xiao Ce, CQ = Chu Qiao)
    XC : My letter was just sent out
    XC : you arrived very quickly
    YY : Xing Er ne? (Where is Xing Er?)
    XC : Xing er? (confused at who he is referring to)
    YY : Qiao Qiao
    XC : I think this name sounds better
    YY : thank you for helping me take care of her
    XC : who do you think you are to say thank you on her behalf?
    XC : which identity are you using?
    XC : her past master?
    XC : or the general of Da Wei?
    XC : follow me
    YY : xing er
    CQ : how did you find me?
    YY : if I want to find you, is it hard?
    CQ : Wei Shu Ye ne? (where is Wei Shu Ye?)
    CQ : they?
    CQ : they?

    3:35
    YY : why is she like that?
    XC : she is poisoned
    XC : shouldn't you know?
    YY : I do know
    YY : but I did not expect
    YY : her symptom breakouts will be like this
    XC : this is already not the first time
    YY : Before at Wu Peng city outskirts
    YY : We ran into a group
    YY : of mysterious assassins
    YY : she was a victim of one of the assassin's
    YY : du zhen (poison needle)
    YY : the poison is fierce
    YY : very difficult to rid of
    YY : this is my first time
    XC : are the assassins 3 people?
    YY : correct
    XC : then it should right
    YY : do you know who they are?
    XC : have you heard of Wang Sheng group?
    YY : we have 1/2 encouncters
    XC : Wang Sheng group is mysterious
    XC : assassin group
    XC : according to what's heard, they niepan (nirvana) kill only one time (I think it means to kill without pain and end the cycle of life)
    XC : only the last three people who finishes the exam (survives - all the applicants have to kill each other I believe)
    XC : can become Wang Sheng member
    XC : they are very skilled in using poison
    XC : with very little people who knows how to detoxify
    XC : a few years ago
    XC : My government had an important official who was poisoned
    XC : the situation (referring to the sickness) is almost like Qiao Qiao's
    XC : once the poison starts to take action and show symptoms
    XC : it will make the person's stomach twist in pain
    XC : and be unconscious
    XC : at the very end, the person will die from being worn out / dried of energy
    XC : with Qiao Qiao situation right now
    XC : I'm afraid she cannot withstand it much longer
    YY : where is Wang Sheng group located?
    XC : i don't know
    YY : whose the leader?
    XC : I don't know
    YY : then, what do you know?
    XC : i am suspecting one person
    XC : who might be related to Wang Sheng group
    XC : He is Xian Yang city's largest water transport group's
    XC : boss
    XC : Zhan Zi Yu
    XC : any Jiang Hu's tasks that needs to be completed
    XC : there's none that he cannot complete
    YY : ok
    YY : Xing Er will be left with you
    YY : when the things are completed
    YY : I'll come back and pick her up
    YY : Remeber to behave
    YY : do not do anything
    YY : that makes things difficult/embarrassing
    XC : what do you think i am
    YY : because I know
    YY : what kind of person you are
    YY : that's why I am saying this
    YY : your public announcement of saving Xing Er
    YY : and then you come find me
    YY : it's because you want me on your behalf
    YY : to mess around around with Wang Sheng group
    YY : I don't care the start of your
    YY : intention
    YY : this thing, I will take care of it
    YY : and you, just behave
    YY : and that be it
    YY : I'll leave now
    XC : this is such a good act

    6:12 ( Y7 = Yue Qi
    Y7 : gongzi
    Y7 : can you believe the Prince of Da Liang
    YY : whether we can trust it our investigation will show
    YY : I want Zhan Zi Yu's
    YY : information
    YY : and the Wang Sheng group
    YY : dig 3 feet into the ground (research with great detail)
    YY : dig them all out
    Y7 : yes

    6:37 (entire section is the servant making a report to Yuwen Yue)
    This person is called Xu Liang
    should be his nickname
    he lives in Yuli Gui Ci county
    his martial arts are powerful
    in order to catch him
    we lost 3 people
    these people
    once they passed the Niepan (nirvana) Exam
    they can joing Wang Sheng group
    as an official assassin
    the best assassins
    does not need to be limited by Wang Sheng group
    they can select where they want to live
    and accept any missions
    with the exception for Ying Zhu's (camp/group leader)
    Zui Hun Ling (Catching Spirit Order)
    all other missions
    are optional
    if accepted, there will be rewards
    if not accepted, no one will intervene
    anyway, they have a stronger free will
    these assassins and their higher ups'
    communication
    usually have a one way contact
    other than receiving and dispatching for the mission
    they do not interact
    with all other assassins
    they do not know who they are
    and extremely very little people have seen the leader
    they basically
    rely on accomplishing the mission
    and receive the rewards through the days

    7:36
    Yulin Gui Ci?
    this place is isolated
    they need to rely on monetary rewards to live
    then, why do they live there
    Yue Qi Lord
    your question
    is asked on point
    most of Wang Sheng group's people
    do not have a long term house
    many people will choose to live in
    flourishing cities
    as it is easier to cover up the identity
    very little people
    will choose to live in poor villages
    besides their own personality problems
    the biggest cause is
    their original family
    was there
    what about his family?
    did you find them?
    no
    all his family died
    he is this family's
    youngest son
    when he was 11 years old
    he was kidnapped and sold
    into Wang Sheng group
    and then, he passed the
    Niepan Exam
    when he stood out from the group that year
    all his family died
    in a fire
    is it the work of Wang Sheng group?
    possibly
    he's also suspecting
    but the past few years
    he has not find sufficient
    evidence
    then were you able to find it?
    no
    but i made one
    gongzi, please review
    sufficient enough to make it look like real
    thank you gongzi

    8:58 (XY = Xiao Yu, CH = Xia Chong)
    XY : say it
    XY : for so many years
    XY : you have told me so many sweet things (lie to me - like when boy flirts with a girl)
    XY : one second the east coast of the yellow river
    XY : another second the north of Yangtze
    XY : I went through so many dangers
    XY : this successor of Luo He
    XY : I still have not seen her
    CH : the person is alive and runs on legs
    CH : I saw her in the past
    CH : doesn't mean I can still
    CH : find her
    CH : it's you who are urgent finding whatever doctors there are
    CH : and must find her traces through me
    CH : can you blame me?
    XY : saying that
    XY : are you implying it's my fault ?
    XY : but you shouldn't forget
    XY : that you are only alive
    XY : it's because
    XY : you still have some value to me
    XY : if according to what you just said
    XY : you are a useless person
    XY : why should I still let you stay (alive)
    CH : so
    CH : do you want to kill me?
    XY : it's not that I want to kill you
    XY : it's you who are looking for your own death
    XY : Luo He is who?
    XY : She is Jiang Hu diezhe's (spy) leader
    XY : and the eye sore of diezhe (spy) Tianyan (Heaven's Eye)
    XY : and splinter
    XY : even to Da Wei's government
    XY : she has power to dare move its wrist
    XY : you should be very clear
    XY : that year
    XY : the real person that killed Luo He
    XY : is you
    XY : Xia Chong

    11:00
    CH : These years held in your hands
    CH : I have tasted all the methods of tortue
    CH : things about Luo He
    CH : do you think I'll be scared of you?
    XY : very good
    XY : you are not afraid of Luo He's people
    XY : what about Wang Sheng Group?
    Maid : Zun zhu (princess title)
    Maid : I have something to report

    11:39
    Guard : Zun zhu
    Guard : please look over this
    Guard : 3 dead, 2 guys 1 girl
    Guard : all are young people
    Guard : it's the 3rd time this month

    11:50
    fisherman : Take a look
    fisherman : these are the fish we just caught
    fisherman : guaranteed fresh
    male : he is the head contact with Wang Sheng group
    male : it's him who contacted me
    male : i'm still waiting for your antidote
    Y7 : don't worry
    Y7 : the guy disappeared, let's chase

    12:31
    Y7 : a couple of you, go up and search
    Y7 : others follow me
    men : yes

    12:38
    Y7 : where is the man just now
    widow : I ddin't see any man
    Y7 : sorry
    Y7 : i want to go in for a look
    widow : what do you want to do
    widow : I am just a widow
    Y7 : let me pass
    widow : what are you guys doing

    12:59 (this is all Yuwen Yue)
    Quiet down
    3 terms
    First,
    I can help you detoxify (Wang Sheng Group's poison)
    Second
    if you agree
    I can help you find
    your lost relatives
    3rd
    that widow
    I can help you be with her
    find you a place where no one will know
    and start over
    away from the control of Wang Sheng group
    you can suspect me
    but you only have 2 paths you can take
    either obey what I organize
    and make a bet with yourself one time
    or just die in my hands
    I also know
    that people like you are not afraid of death
    I am also a government official
    so I absolutely
    will not use despicable methods
    but you and the widow
    schemed together and killed her husband
    if this is found out
    I think her days
    will be very difficult

    14:08 (YL = Yu Liang assassin)
    YL : this has nothing to do with her
    YL : I did it
    YL : her man is an wild animal
    YY : I don't have time to hear this
    YY : I have said what I need to say
    YY : think about it

    14:30
    CH : What do you want to play this time
    XY : sending you off to your favorite place
    XY : Wang Sheng group
    XY : Your colleagues just came to see you
    CH : I don't understand what you are saying
    XY : you don't understand?
    XY : if you haven't met me
    XY : your cruel colleagues
    XY : probably would have
    XY : stolen you out of Jian Kang city
    XY : I heard Wang Sheng group
    XY : to assassins who have been captured
    XY : and is still alive
    XY : they will make them regret
    XY : coming to this life
    XY : and will make them
    XY : rather go to hell and dare not be reborn
    CH : how do they know I am here?
    XY : you want to die?
    XY : not too easy
    XY : tell me
    XY : who is Luo He's daughter
    XY : where can I run to and find her
    CH : I really do not know
    XY : I think you
    XY : will not be scared unless you see your tomb
    XY : I am telling you
    XY : my patients for you
    XY : has completely eroded away
    XY : I will hand you to them right now
    CH : Although I don't know,
    CH : but princess can go to Wang Sheng group
    CH : and find the answer
    XY : I"m not that easy to trick
    CH : Princess, when things are like this
    CH : I don't want to lie to you anymore
    CH : but my status is too low
    CH : so it is limited
    CH : what you ask for, I really do not know

    16:11
    XY : Then what do you know?
    CH : Wang Sheng group every 3 years
    CH : have an Niepan exam
    CH : 108 people who prepared for this
    CH : will fight to death
    CH : the 3 remaining people
    CH : can become members of Wang Sheng group
    CH : That year in order to kill Luo He
    CH : Ying Zhu (group leader) used half of the people
    CH : After Luo He was captured
    CH : I was ordered to kill her
    CH : but at the last moment
    CH : I actually gave up
    CH : I don't know why
    CH : from her glance
    CH : I felt something I never felt before
    CH : the affection and warmth
    CH : Luo He said her daughter and I
    CH : is similar

    CH : on her deathbed
    CH : she gave me
    CH : the internal force of ice
    CH : to support my self defense
    CH : And hope
    CH : I can disguise as her daughter
    CH : so that her daughter doesn't fall into the trap
    CH : I actually agreed

  • 28 comments:

    1. A big Thanks :) you did a wonderful job...

      ReplyDelete
    2. Can add the name of the speakers at the beginning of the sentences so easier to read.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Easier to read if done like shakespeare plays :
      Liang Prince : My letter was just sent out, you arrived very quickly
      YWY : Xing Er ne? (Where is Xing Er?)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thank you thank you and thank you. I really appreciate for your time and effort.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thank you so much. I saw people post link to your website and when I look again later on, the link seem to have gone. I think the owner of the video clip don't allow?

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. That's not my concern, but it's standard marketing practice for comment filtering especially for more conservative companies. As for here, I created this out of good will intentions and welcome anyone who is too. :)

        Delete
      2. if the link to your blog keeps getting deleted, very few people will know about your translations and they will continue to make a lot of noise to the utube subbers.

        Delete
    6. Wow just found site today! Thank you!!!!! Even the English subs on u tube are terrible but your summary much better! Thank you again!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    7. You did not translate die zhe, die zhe means spy person or a spy.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. hahah thank you. it's been updated ! =D

        Delete
    8. die is a verb to spy. die zhe means spying one or a spy. die zhi tian yan might mean the spying paper eye of god (maybe the liang princess is insulting the government eye of god as just paper).

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I think Tian Yan is the name of the division or the sector like MiFu (Da Liang's aka "Tianyan" division). Why I think this is such? It's because they work under the king who is frequently referred to as the chosen one "tian zi". This division has a lot of information. It's like an "eye". Hence the name Tian Yan.

        Delete
      2. The princess is not insulting the government lol because Yuwen Yue refers to his own section with the same exact works. hahhaa.

        Die means to spy. Zhe is referring to a person and usually found at the end of a word. So this entire word is like Spy Person. But you don't really ever say that. You just say spy.

        Anyway, I think it sounds better to call it "Heaven's Eye" or "Eyes of Heaven". Putting it together, spies from the Heaven's Eyes

        Delete
      3. The character used is 者 (here means person). I believe are thinking 纸 (paper)

        Delete
      4. 10:18 does have die (spying) zhi (paper) tian (heaven) yan (eyes). maybe the character for paper is a typo in the chinese text bec it does not make much sense. Maybe it means spying thru paper altho unlikely.

        Delete
      5. hahah... i checked again on different episodes.. and you are right.. they are using paper. I guess i never payed good attention to the 2 character plays. They said diezhe at 10:15 and diezhi at 10:18. the switching back and forth is quick miss lol

        Since they user the paper, it changes the meaning of the name. It's now like "Spy information Tian Yan" = remember all those pile of papers before Yuwen Huai bombed the place.

        To me it now mean something along the lines Spy Information Center like a library and Tian Yan is the name of the place or like a "Spy Communication Tian Yan" as the paper can refer to the network of papers flying in and out through pigeons and other sources.

        but thanks for the catch on the detail. cheers!

        Delete
      6. die (spying) zhi (paper) tian (heaven) yan (eyes) maybe means heaven eyes spying network or eyes of god spying network of Wei.

        Delete
      7. The youtube subs are already out from ep 52 to ep 54 (eng sub 47 and eng sub 48). They translated die (spying) zhi (paper) tian (heaven) yan (eyes) as simply Eyes Of God (the Wei spy group).

        Delete
    9. 12:34 to 12:35 has 2 sentences that were not translated. about the people of yu wen yue splitting up.

      ReplyDelete
    10. Did you manage to finish the translation of the sentences ? Some people are also interested in the translation of the preview for ep 53 (the end of ep 52) where our heroine says she needs to go back to Yan Xun to help Yan Xun. Yu Wen Yue says I need you and kisses our heroine.

      ReplyDelete
    11. This is the favorite part of some people so maybe you can help me check my translation :
      34:50
      heroine : Yu Wen Yue... I and Yan Xun, we not very easily reached this day. My willfulness I did not want to start, also my impetuousness I did not want to start. Yan Xun being alone in Yan Bei, he will face what type of situations, he will face what type of environment, he will face a few of whatever type of people, these totally I do not know. I worry about him. Naturally, I also want to comfort him. I think... he still needs me.
      (kiss)
      Yu Wen Yue : I also need you. Can I have this feeling ?

      ReplyDelete
    12. I polished my translation of 34:49
      heroine : Yu Wen Yue... I and Yan Xun, we not very easily reached this day, I did not want to be willful, and I did not want to be impetuous. Yan Xun being alone in Yan Bei, he will face what type of situations, he will face what type of environment, he will face what type of people, these totally I do not know. I worry about him, naturally, I also want to comfort him. I think... he still needs me.
      (kiss)
      Yu Wen Yue : I also need you. Can you feel it ?

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yanxun and I , had difficulty to get to where we are today. I cannot afford to be immature (to do whatever you want) and act on impulse. Yanxun is alone in Yanbei, and I don't know what type of situation he is facing or the type of people. All of these I do not know. I worry about him. Of course, I need to console him. I think, he still needs me.

        Delete
    13. I have no idea what happened next after yy utter those words, so indulge me!

      Just my imagination....

      CQ : Remember that day you warned that YX is no longer the YX of yesteryear, that he is another wolf in the making? I feel responsible and I must go back to him to get him back onto the straight and narrow path. If not, I shall feel responsible and guilty for the rest of my life.

      YY : hao, you go and do what you must but always remember that I am here waiting for you, no matter how long it takes. Come back to me.

      CQ eyes glistened with tears, she could not speak. She stared into YY eyes for quite awhile before she silently moved off.

      end of imagination

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. lol.. please keep telling me what you think the characters are saying. it's hilarious hahahaa .. maybe i'll feature it on the passage and will credit whoever sends it. it's hard for me to have these imaginations as I know what they are saying. lol.

        Delete
    14. To the translator (maybe you want to start a new thread for this)

      Hi!

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRXx44bWds0

      I notice that the portion 0.30 to 1.53 has been left out (can be said to be edited/censored) in some clips. The left out portion is either shown at end of ep 17 or start of ep 18.

      Would appreciate translate 0.30 to 1.53 for which I say thanks in advance.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Oh dear, my apologies, I just went to check and there is translation for the above. So please ignore my request.

        Delete
      2. I'm unable to open the file. It's blocked in my country. I am in USA. I am afraid any of the videos from this channel or playlist would not be available for me to see.

        Delete