Follow

  • Princess Agents Episode 48 English Translated 楚乔传 先行版


    Princess Agents Episode 48 English Translated 楚乔传 先行版



    2:45 : Chu Qiao feels bad and gives him money to make up to him. Sneak attack happens.

    9:29 : Yanxun learns about Yanbei problems in specific regarding a business group. Mr. Wu, the strategist, was supporting Yanbei during the times with no leadership. He helped develop a business group to keep the economy strong. The men in the group eventually became greedy and refuse to be under the control of Mr. Hu and his team. They started off shore accounts in Da Liang to protect their wealth and evade inspection. One of them has an accounting book which be entrusted a teacher for safe guarding. They need to find the accounting book to take actions.

    14:58 : Scholar hands an accounting book to Chu Qiao because he thinks he's too clumsy and will lose it. Chu Qiao says What! Do you not see I am injured? Chu Qiao puts it in her clothes and faints while having a fever. Scholar screams for help.

    17:00 : Yuwen Yue buys all the girls

    17:25 : Guy says the arrow was in her shoulder for too long. If it stayed in her shoulder for another day, then it's really hard to save her. Merchant man comes in and said someone asked to buy Chu Qiao and specified her.

    18:28 : Yuwen Yue gives all the girls to the guy as wives. So in 24 hours, he got a son and multiple wives. (think he's just joking, he's just really leaving them in his care) Turns out it was the guy (who Da Liang Prince asked for a favor to save Chu Qiao) who bought them. Yuwen Yue finds her sword and runs back to find her.

    23:00 : Chu Qiao wakes up and checks out the medicine bottle in her hand. She goes to the owner and describe how expensive his wine and cups are. A regular slave cost only 30 teals, and using such an expensive bottle to heal me certainly makes you know who I am. He says, maybe I am just a really nice rich guy. She mentions that it is late but your boat is not stopping for rest but speeding quickly away. She ask why he saved her. He says Xiao Ce ask him to save her.

    28:00 : House security guards bullys the scholar for the book (that he forgot and left it with Chu Qiao). Scholar doesn't give him the book and he is taken away.

    30:00 : Lan Shu Yi hires a begger assassin to kill Chu Qiao

    31:00 : Chu Qiao sneaks into a house in an attempt to save the scholar. She takes the dancer's identity. At the time, Yuwen Yue arrives at a house and is welcomed by the owner. He says he just bought a dancer who knows kung fu. Yuwen Yue enters into the house and sees the girl kneeling down.

    34:50 : Yuwen Yue ask for a massage.

    Thoughts & Predictions

    Seems like he already know who she is. I think this is the part where he pulls her clothes off, which was one of the scenes in the them song.



    It also seems like Yuwen Yue frequents with girls a lot. The owner of the house was like I'll the dancer take care of you (massage, wearing such seductive clothing, kung fu, and dances). He doesn't seem to look like it's the first time. Come to think about, I think his type is tom-boys who always like to strip naked in front of him and take the first move.

    There is also one thing I am annoyed at. When is she going to get her memory back and her actual really amazing martial arts? I think I have been waiting for this since episode 1. Am I the only one? It's already episode 48. I believe it finishes at 60. Is she going to ever find out what happened to her mother? Or they will squeeze all of this in the last chapter?

    Something random, Yuwen Yue would be great in gambling. His poker face will never change. "Can't read my, Can't read my, No he can't read my poker face, (She is gonna let nobody)P p p poker face, p p p poker face"

    Line by line as it appeared in order


    1:38
    The money before, I"ll just pretend to buy a pig head (She is referring that she is so dumb to waste money like that)
    If you like, you can keep him
    I don't want him anymore
    gong gonzi
    just add some money
    just a little bit and i'll sell
    and you still want to add some money?
    Owner Mu
    I didn't bring money
    lets put this on credit
    no no no
    there's no such thing as credit
    then don't blame me for
    just taking it
    release or no?
    release release
    quickly release him

    2:24
    back?
    Eat
    I will leave Xian Yang city tomorrow
    don't get into trouble again
    I really would not be able to help
    these money
    take it
    didn't you say you don't have money
    who said I didnt have money
    at the marketplace before!
    Even if I have money
    I will not be stupid enough to
    give money each time to the captors
    Besides, I only have this much
    and gave them all to you
    you gave all your money to me ?
    what are you going to do
    I won't be in trouble
    If it wasn't for me
    you won't end up like this
    just take it
    from now on, just be careful
    don't drag yourself into unimportant matters
    oh yeah
    what's your name
    my last name is Qiao
    my last name is Liang, I am called Liang Xiao Qing
    i know
    how do you know
    when we first met
    you were in front of my face
    and in front of the army men
    reported your family background
    oh that
    oh yeah
    Da Wei's government official
    why do they want to catch you?
    didn't you say
    I am a thief
    you said it right
    I am indeed a theif
    when I was stealing
    I was discovered
    that's why the government is after me
    stealing things?
    yes
    the food you are eating
    the money orders in your hand
    is all stolen by me
    how is it? the stolen goods
    are you still going to eat them?

    5:55
    Really, she's not a normal girl
    no wonder there was such a huge reward
    we are already at the country border
    if we want to catch her in the future
    it will be harder than it already is

    6:13
    put me down put me down
    owner wu found so many people to come catch us
    this scholar, who is useless for 100 things
    really said the right words
    you are really stupid
    and have such a bad luck
    if it wasn't for you
    how will I get injured
    you best stay some distance away from me
    leave quickly
    leave?
    fine, i'll leave
    you?
    leave!

    7:10
    stop shrinking your legs and arms
    come out
    i thought you
    were a male
    you were a disgusting female liar
    disgusting fellow
    your enemies are not few in numbers
    go!

    8:10
    General Chen Yang, I have heard of your big name
    Lord Feng # 4 is the famous one.
    You are really good
    We have already come to the front door
    and you don't even come out to greet us
    your arrogance is big
    outside has a lot of eyes
    if I personally leave to greet you guys
    I'm afraid within one hour
    your traces
    will be discovered in details
    general, must be exhausted from traveling
    please come in and take a seat
    I've prepared for the general
    good liquor and food
    general, please

    9:08
    Shizi
    Feng Mian, it's been a long time
    Shizi, how can you come here too
    this is too dangerous
    my trip this time
    was not to see you actually
    your subject knows
    it's for Chu Qiao's whereabouts
    I have already sent men to find out
    once there is news, i'll inform you
    4th Lord Feng
    you are good
    your outfit today
    if I were in the streets
    I will probably not recognize you
    I was afraid you guys would talk
    So I purposely bought an outfit
    If I knew Shizi was coming
    I would have borrowed an outfit from a servant
    rise
    Regarding the Xian Yang business group affairs
    can you simply summarized what happen
    Group leader is Liu Xi
    who was a government official in Yanbei during his early years
    He had a one time encounter with Mr. Wu
    His parents passed away after
    He returned to his village
    At this time
    Da Wei King destroyed the north
    Old Lord died innocently
    Bei Shuo citizens mostly does not exist anymore
    The following half year, there was a famine
    the citizens suffered even more
    Liu Xi doesn't like King of Wei harm the innocent
    adding onto his feelings for Yanbei
    He sold his properties
    Bought food and medicine
    and sent it to Yanbei
    So this Liu Xi
    Has a good moral heart
    After to support the protection of Shizi
    He wants to build up Yanbei
    Under Mr. Wu's plan
    Liu Xi became the leader
    and created Xian Yang business group
    Besides him
    everyone in the group
    was carefully selected by Mr. Wu
    He sent me
    to secretly monitor the order
    under Mr Wu's strategy
    and Yanbei's people and properties
    Xian Yang business group within two years
    became Xian Yang's
    number 1 business group
    these men has humble beginnings
    but we didn't think
    when they stay in Xian Yang's luxury
    for too long

    11:19 (just to keep you in check)
    they developed greedy desires
    this half year
    they used different reasons
    to refuse giving money (i think maybe like a taxation or ROI to their investors)
    even made fake accounting books
    to hide actual revenue and store it away
    With Liu Xi's help
    I killed 2 people to establish authority
    and then they became more honest
    but 1 month ago
    when Shizi rebeled against Chang An
    and had a bloody battle all the way back to Yanbei
    Liu Xi, this stubborn scholar
    thinks Shizi's murderous spirit is too strong
    aided the rebels
    and refused to hand in the accounting books for me to see
    the people below
    found out about this
    and lost all their worries
    some even contacted the people of Da Liang
    to transfer their wealth
    to Da Liang (11:52)
    and entirely became independent of my control
    events occurred to this state
    is not unusual
    but how can they be so daring!
    they are currently
    Liu Xi's family is now already
    in my control
    but I still have not discover the accounting books
    Turns out their family has a
    literary teacher
    Liu Xi gave the accounting books to him
    to send to Wu Peng city's
    store
    I already sent people
    to Wu Peng city's store to take a look
    I didn't find anything
    My people is currently keeping guard along the way
    once they find the this person
    they will arrest him immediately
    once we get the accounting books
    we can then
    meet with these old things
    and calculate (this debt/wrongdoings)

    12:32
    good
    the progress is not bad
    the remaining things to do
    let Cheng Yang help you
    yes

    12:52
    Yanbei
    Yes, gongzi (general noble title)
    Yanbei
    this Liu Xi
    use to be in Yanbei's Bei Shou City (nothern city)
    Politics Teacher Official
    When Yanbei was in a famine
    he brought food there
    to save the citizens and help with the catastrophe
    gongzi
    I also heard a news
    4th Lord Feng
    is currently at Wu Peng city
    trying to find Liu Xi's house
    literary teacher
    according to them, Xian Yang business's
    secret accounting books
    is all on this person's body
    no matter who is behind this business group
    whether it's Da Liang people
    or Yanbei people
    this accounting book
    is the important key
    gongzi, also
    a long time ago
    Chan An's Wei house, Wei Guang's people
    stayed in Xian Yang
    and competed with Xian Yang's people
    but because Wei Guang died
    the matters just ended/forgotten
    but not too long ago
    i heard again
    Wei house current head, Wei Shu Hua
    asked the king
    if he can come to Xian Yang to organize business trade
    this matter should be already granted
    He should have arrived to Wu Peng city
    this Xian Yang business group
    is a fat piece of meat

    14:20
    Are you okay?
    Little Qiao, this is what my Chen Family
    asked me to bring to Wu Pen city
    it's the store's accounting books
    it's been delayed for many days
    and still have not delivered it
    how about this? You help me keep it
    ok
    what!
    i'm afraid i'll lose it
    do you not see me?
    just help be safe guard it for a bit
    close your lips (shut up)
    let me rest for a moment
    ok.
    Little qiao
    I see that your face does not look too good
    You have a fever!
    Someone come! Someone come!
    Quick, save my friend
    someone come !
    Quickly save my friend

    15:53
    Everybody come take a look
    this is Xian Yang city's
    the best slaves
    that's right
    let lord take a look
    yes yes yes
    all your eyes are not bad
    come take a look
    this is Xiang Yang's city's
    best slaves
    this gongzi (16:11)
    are you here to buy a slave (female)?
    (girls plea to be saved)
    16:23
    are there any other slaves?
    they are all here
    (save us save us)
    (let us go)
    gongzi
    did you see xing er?
    with her abilities
    she shouldn't be here
    (save us save us)
    do you really not have one suitable? (16:45)
    buy all of them
    Owner, we are going to buy all of them
    all of them?
    thank you thank you thank you

    17:16
    Such a long arrow head
    if it stays in the shoulder one more day
    Even the most powerful golden gods
    will not be able to save her
    is she alright now?
    she is okay now
    let her rest peacefully
    ok thank you thank you
    as long as her life is safe then it's okay
    in moment, we still have a
    big buyer coming
    who asked for her name to buy this girl
    a severely injured slave
    and still someone asked for her
    hmph

    18:16
    I'm going to go buy a few horses
    and a carriage
    these girls cannot like us
    run back to Chang An
    Old Luo
    Gongzi
    didn't you say you didn't have a wife?
    these girls
    will be left to your care
    Old Luo, alright !
    in 2 days
    wife and son both here
    no need to send us off
    we will leave ourselves
    as for your new wives
    go buy some new clothes
    and take care of them
    thank you
    gongzi
    thank you. please take care
    19:02
    Oh, Butler Zhan
    you have finally arrived
    did you see already
    i have already prepared the people for you
    and will send them over immediately
    Butler Zhan, look
    these are all the specially selected
    all of them are good
    these are all fake
    You are frequent customer
    how can I lie to you, right?
    is this the girl that i want
    is this her?
    oh she slipped and fell
    in 2 days
    you will see her jumping around
    don't worry
    this is her brother
    educated and can write poems
    that's fine
    hurry up
    bring them all away
    Butler Zhan, please walk carefully (polite greeting for good bye)

    19:54
    Gongzi, look
    Can Hong Sword
    Where did you find this?
    in the market
    their house
    I've been wronged ! Da gongzi
    I was talking to this little lord
    and have already told him
    this sword
    was passed down from generations
    I have been playing with it since I was young
    I'll ask you again
    where did you find this
    Everything this little one (referring to self) said is the truth
    Are you going to say the truth?
    I I I
    Don't blame Lord Qi (Qi is his name Yue Qi) does not
    leave any mercy
    I'll tell the truth
    gongzi
    this sword
    was when I passed by Tang Ma Mountain
    and found it on the roof bridge of an old temple
    once I saw this sword
    I knew it's a good sword
    must worth a lot
    So I just took it
    gongzi
    20:35
    Oh, this gongzi comes again
    thank you
    for buying all our girls
    thank you thank you thank you
    I"m asking you
    did you see a
    in the group
    a circule face with large eyes
    and knows martial arts girl
    she could possibly be injured
    and can also be disguised as a male
    no
    no no no
    absolutely not
    think and speak
    wait no
    This little one really did not she
    was your friend
    My eyes did not recognize the greatness (cuts off by Yuwen Yue)
    where is she?
    she was just bought
    what person? when?
    it was about one incense time
    and they had already left the city
    regarding who it was, I really do not know
    I only know their butler's
    last name is Zhan
    prepare the horse
    yes

    21:27
    Gongzi, I found out
    there was only 2 groups that left the city
    they are all traveling by water to Wu Peng city
    the same destination as us!
    with Xing Er's abilities
    being captured
    means she is injured
    let's hurry to Wu Peng city

    22:11
    Little Qiao
    you're awake!
    where are we ?
    we've been bought
    this family's heart is not bad
    they healed your sickness
    and left behind this bottle of medicine
    saying that you lost too much blood
    This is for replenishing your red blood cells
    where are you going?
    we are on a boat

    what is it?
    injuries are healed?
    are you the owner?
    you take look. do I look like one?
    Your lap is covered by
    a silk blanket
    glazed glass cups are worth thousand pieces of gold (expression for expensive)
    even your glazed beverage pot/bottle
    are all extremely valuable
    and your wine is not affordable by the commoners
    I originally though this ship
    will be very grande
    Looking at it now
    you are a low-key person
    really did not think
    that my random purchase of a servant
    will have such a worldly knowledge
    really just a random purchase?
    do you really not know who I am?
    Don't be so surprised
    regular servants
    cost about 20 - 30 taels
    good ones will not exceed 50 taels
    the medicine you gave me
    just talking about this bottle itself
    is priceless
    minimum
    can buy 10 servants
    if you didn't know me
    why would you spend so much
    what if I am just a really nice
    non-materialistic
    person
    how can a person with such exquisite taste
    not care about his belongings
    in addition, it's already so late
    and we are not docking for a rest
    but we have to speed up
    go against the current
    i do not feel that you are a nice person
    with sympathy for servants type of master
    really smart
    say it
    who told you to come
    why did you save me
    what is your purpose
    if i still do not say it
    are you going to use the knife in your hand
    and kill me
    to tell you the truth
    I have no interest in you
    I was asked by someone
    to find your whereabouts
    help you out
    tomorrow we will dock at Wu Peng city
    you can leave
    who ask you ?
    Prince Xiao Ce
    I also have a friend
    Can I leave with him ?
    that's your issues

    27:00
    Little Qiao
    slow down
    slow down
    you bookworm
    Wu Peng city is in the front
    let's split here
    huh? what?
    split?
    I still need to do important matters
    why do you need to follow me?
    is it because you need travel money?
    then i'll tell you
    i don't have money
    Wu Peng city is right there
    Don't you have people you know there?
    I did not follow you for travel money
    since you look at me this lowly
    then let's split ways

    27:55
    I'm telling you
    don't hit me
    if you dare to hit me
    my friend will come save me
    her martial arts are good
    don't talk about just the few of you
    double up
    and can still beat you guys down
    ugly fellow
    this lord is not here to listen your bullshit
    you, liang xiao qing
    Liu Xi's house
    literary teacher
    and also take care of his accounting. Are you?
    how do you know?
    Your trip to Wu Peng this time
    is for delivering an accounting book
    I just searched your body
    and didn't find it
    where did you hide it
    how did you know this too?
    I know everything
    so you know your situation
    you should offer the accounting books
    so you can escape torture
    Just seeing you already know you are not a good person
    if you know everything
    go find it yourself
    ugly fellow, I
    forget it forget it
    Higher ups specially said
    tonight we
    must go to
    Tian Cheng Mansion
    and hand him in
    whether where it is
    is not our concern
    take him away
    what are you doing? release me
    what do you guys want to do
    release me

    29:39
    There's money inside
    and an address
    go to this place
    find the owner
    and tell them to kill someone for me
    sorry niang niang
    servant deserves to die servant deserves to die
    I don't know
    who you want to kill
    Chu Qiao

    30:10
    what kind of creepy place is this?
    the sky is dry (earth is hot/dried/no rain implied) the tongue is dried
    it's been 3 days without a drop of water
    good-samaritan, can you grant me a meal
    the tongue is dried the sky is dried (ok, i get it now, this is the key phrase/password for assassin)
    if you only just eat food/rice, how can you be full
    at least have some liquor and meat
    I need taels (money) in order to have liquor and meat
    I have money
    if you don't have liquor and meat, then
    you can only be happy in the next life
    in the next life, it might not be happy (end of password)
    My house master
    wants to ask Wang Sheng Group (Next Life Group) to get rid of a person
    whatever the price it will be is fine

    31:44
    this cold (meaning your cold as he is just talking to Yuwen Yue) can be big or small (serious or not so serious)
    would you allow ben guan (I, government official) help gongzi
    find a doctor
    to get treated
    no need
    this way this way
    i'll listen/obey your wish then
    Ben Guan (I, gov't official) was just at Xiang Yang city
    and bought a dancer/performer
    charming and thrilling (in terms of making your hearts and senses feel it)
    tonight
    lets have her take care of gongzi
    please please please

    32:54
    Gongzi please rest assured
    Ben Guan (I, gov't official) already instructed
    these couple of days, all the ships arriving at Wu Peng city
    I will strictly search
    and once I find the girl
    Xia Guan (I, gov't official under you) will immediately report to you
    thank you for troubling you (expressing thanks by saying troubling you/working you)
    gongzi, this way
    gongzi, this is Hot Spring House
    the newly bought dancer
    not only knows how to dance
    she also specialize in massage
    in a moment, gongzi can first take a bath
    and then let her
    take good care of you
    your cold will then be healed
    gongzi, please

    33:55
    you need to take a really good care of this gongzi
    yes
    gongzi, have a good rest
    xia guan (I, gov't official under you) will take leave now

    34:38
    From what Tian Cheng Shou said
    you specialize in massage
    come
    give ben gongzi (I, noble man/gentleman) a massage
  • 5 comments:

    1. Thank you. Please add more of the "Line by line as it appeared in order". Currently it stops around the 10 minute mark.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I am waiting for her to regain her memory as well.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thank you for the subs. You are almost halfway through this episode. Eagerly waiting for the rest. Jia yo!

      ReplyDelete
    4. You are almost there. Please complete it. Thanks in advance.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. it's finished! enjoy !!! and i'm glad I can help !!! ^_^

        Delete