Follow

  • Princess Agents Episode 47 English Translated 楚乔传 先行版


    Princess Agents Episode 47 English Translated 楚乔传 先行版



    5:00 : Lan Shu Yi concubine is sad that her child is missing and later finds her child dead in a chest. She blames it on Luo He and Chu Qiao. She punished him by turning him into a Eunuch.

    8:32 : Yanxun was notified that right after the Yuan Song and Chun Er returned to their country, a notice to catch Chu Qiao was issued. The whole country of Da Wei is looking for her. Yanxun says the royal siblings are ungrateful, and tells him to tell the whole world if Chu Qiao lose even 1 strand of hair on whoever's territory, I will have his whole family's life as payment.

    9:30 : Princess Chun Er ask if Wei cousin likes her. She can be with him if he helps her with something

    10:49 : Yuwen Yue tells his grandfather he is currently working on destroying all of Da Liang network. His investigation discovers that many important events including Yan family incident had Da Liang people's traces. He will be leaving and tells his grandfather to stay careful/safe. The grandfather ask him what will he do if he encounters Chu Qiao who is currently wanted by the nation? Grandpa wants him to stay out of the situation and tells him he doesn't want Yuwen Yue to regret to make a huge sacrifice with disregards to family dignity and trust, to spend so much time and effort on a girl who doesn't belong to you. Yuwen Yue ask if he can watch an innocent girl lose her life? There are some things that if you don't do it, you will regret many years later, and there are some things that you will regret instantly.

    14:20 : A scholar, whose reading about morals and governing society, sees Chu Qiao in a fight with the army men and convinces himself that based on what he just read, he should follow the morals, and it's just a farmer dispute that he is very capable of quickly settling. He didn't expect that his horse already brought him in front of them and introduces his name is Liang Xiao Qing and I'm going to leave very quickly. You guys are too uncivilized and should move your affairs to the government courts. It's better to resolve it there than here. If you guys don't want to go, then let me be the judge.

    He's cute when he tries to lectures them until they got annoyed and an impatient soldier who is fed up with his bullshit throws a sword at him only to be blocked by Chu Qiao. Chu Qiao escapes with him on his horse, and he loses his belongings along the way. Chu Qiao discouraged him from going back to retrieve his belongings as army men might think he is her accomplice.

    22:00 : Yanxun talks about his past and he volunteered to go to Chang An as a indirect hostage so the king feels safe by having Yan's family son at hand.

    24:00 : Yanxun returns and host a celebration to meet everyone. No one arrived because everyone heard about the Chang An battle and is scared of Da Wei's troops to put down Yanbei rebellion. Another cruel and ferocious leader is hosting a celebration at the same time. If you go now, you can make it to the opening. Zhong Yu warns to wait for Mr. Hu (his strategist) before doing anything.

    27:00 : Yanbei leaders says Yanxun wants them to die unnecessarily and his father who is so powerful even lost his life. Another guy says he heard Yanxun turned Chang An into a bloody river battle, and no one believes. Yanxun comes in and kills the leader as an introduction and says, I'm your new King.

    32:00 Yuwen Yue arrives and find Da Liang diezhe all committed suicide and erased all evidence. The girl says I am innocent please let me and my son live. Yuwen Yue ask the boy, where's your real mom? He cries. He discuses stuff about Da Liang diezhe.

    37:52 : Chu Qiao caused the scholar to be sold in a slave market. She pretends to be a male and consults with the market man how to buy slaves. She thought "this one" has character and buys him. She drags him through a city with his hands bounded together with a rope and leads him like dog/horse. The scholar feels insulted in a joking way that how can he, a scholar, be sold and bought.

    41:00 : Da Liang Xiao Ce ask the guy to save Chu Qiao in exchange for information concerning Xia Chong.

    42:50 : Scholar gets caught again. lol and ask Chu Qiao to buy him again. Chu Qiao ask the market man that why did he catch him again when she had already bought him. Man says, where's the evidence that you bought him? Just give me money and I"ll sell.

    Thoughts

    When the grandpa was lecturing Yuwen Yue, I felt like he was talking about himself.

    I also find Lin Gengxin (Yuwen Yue) to look like a TVB actor Lawrence Ng 吳啟華 from Heavenly Sword Dragon Sabre 倚天屠龍記





    I just remembered where I have scene the scholar actor before. He was the nice dude (Senior apprentice #11 I believe), who liked Tangbao in The Journey of Flower. It's nice to see a familiar face that was in the same drama with Zhao Liying (Chu Qiao) previously.

    Line by Line starting at 38:00

    If you need the previous translation, visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQG8qgS2Qm8

    38:00
    If you see someone that you like, tell me. (market man walks over)
    gongzi (noble title - like a greeting to have his attention )
    do you want to buy a slave to be a house servant?
    I'll take a look to see if anyone matches my eye
    How does this one sell?
    him?
    He is a government city guard
    that we just captured
    His words are vicious
    Just want to warn you lorde that he frequently curses
    So you are this powerful huh?
    He has the exact personality I like
    I'll take him
    This little fellow has luck
    38:47 untie me quickly
    is this how you talk to your master?
    what master?
    I am a reading book person (scholar)
    How can I be bought and sold with money
    just because you want to buy me
    It's embarrassing my educated being
    My reduced status today
    is all because of you (he used the word "hai" which means negatively caused with ill will)
    You cannot say that
    1st, i did not ask you to save me
    it's you who is not capable enough
    and insist in dragging yourself into a matter that's not important to you
    yep
    and now it's me who saved you
    all debt is free now
    2nd, i gave you money
    it's you who was too proud with oh so dignity and doesn't want it
    3rd, this is all your own doings
    you deserve it
    it has nothing to do with me
    how can such woman...
    just shut up
    I warn you
    I still have important matters
    to do
    if you get caught from now on
    there's no one to save you
    good bye

    ok. A man has something he can and cannot do. I will leave (goes back in the direction of his captors lol)

    40:06
    Dianxia (prince title)
    Why did you come to find me (zhan mao - zhan is his last name - mao is referring to me) Who will do anything for wine
    and talks about life
    You are super boring
    I really need to drink some liquor
    I also usually will not come to find you
    Chu Qiao (looking at her face drawing)
    But isn't she under Yanxun?
    Recently her winds are blowing really big (She's been famous recently)
    King of Da Wei is using 1000 silver teals
    to have her head
    does the prince know her?
    She is someone I
    met in Chang An
    a beautiful special person
    prince is really
    a famous player in the lands
    she must have offended you dianxia
    for you to harden your heart
    la shou cui hua (using a spicy hand to get rid of the flower) Idiom for wanting to kill her
    no no no
    just the opposite
    I want to please ask you to save her
    dianxia
    I, zhan zi yu, just kill people
    I have never
    saved anyone
    I won't mistreat you
    I have information
    that is super important to you mister
    It's about someone you have been wanting to find
    Xia Chong (Summer bug LOL- thats the name)
    Dianxia knows Xiachong's traces?
    Da Liang secret sector jail cell

    42:43
    Quickly release me
    Girl, did you come to buy me again?
    How did you get caught again?
    How do I know?
    Right now only you can save me
    How can a reading book person
    become a slave
    and let them
    pick at you whether you are fat or skinny the whole day
    please save me
    how?
    just buy me again
    An honorable reading person like you, how can I just use money to buy
    it's insulting to your education state
    But you are still my savior
    How can I do something like this
    It's just a pride thing
    we can just put it aside for now
    just save me and then we will talk
    ok
    I don't have money
    43:53
    Gongzi is back again
    to buy him again ?
    very good very good
    one deal, 200 teals
    Owner Mu,
    I clearly bought him already
    why did you catch him again
    where's the evidence?
    I'll tell you, just give me money and i'll sell
    And you are treating him as a valuable now
    The money before, I"ll just pretend to buy a pig head (She is referring that she is so dumb to waste money like that)
    If you like, you can keep him
    I don't want him anymore
    gong gonzi
    just add some money
    just a little bit and i'll sell
    and you still want to add some money?
    Owner Mu
    I didn't bring money
    lets put this on credit
    no no no
    there's no such thing as credit
    then don't blame me for
    just taking it
    release or no?
    release release
    quickly release him

    45:20
    back?
    Eat
    I will leave Xian Yang city tomorrow
    You leaving?
    I don't have time for this anymore
    Here's some money
    take it
    didn't you say you don't have money
    who said I didnt have money
    at the marketplace before!
    Even if I have money
    I will not be stupid enough to
    give money each time to the captors
    Besides, I only have this much
    and gave them all to you
    you gave all your money to me ?
    what are you going to do
    I won't be in trouble
    If it wasn't for me
    you won't end up like this
    just take it
    from now on, just be careful
    don't drag yourself into unimportant matters
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment